Breakfast:
Daily Greens Harmony
Lipton diet Citrus Green Tea
Tervis full of iced lemon water
Lunch:
Daily Greens Harmony
Tervis full of iced lemon water
Fage Greek Yogurt with honey and 1 scoop of HEB chocolate indulgence trail mix
2 hard boiled eggs
Snack:
Pickles
Salad
Dinner:
Light bag Cesar salad
Avocado, tomatoes, onion salad
Hamburger pattie with Rudy's BBQ sauce
Asparagus
3 days down, 1 more to go! Doing my little happy dance over here! I have never stuck to healthy eating this long before, and I am feeling super proud of myself! Today was the easiest day on the cleanse. I woke up and got started with my day right away. I wasn't negative thinking about all the things I can't have, which is the whole mentality change I kept reading and hearing about. Instead, I just stayed busy and only grabbed things to snack on that I knew I could have. I still had a crash around 12:00, but after eating lunch I picked right back up. For anyone out there trying the cleanse, I would recommend starting with a positive attitude where you are not thinking about all the things you can't have. My easiest day was today and I think it is all because of the positive outlook I had on the cleanse! I'm not seeing the results on the scale yet, but I am definitely feeling better! (and that's what counts right?!) :P
-- LC
No comments:
Post a Comment