Breakfast:
Daily Greens Purity
Tervis full of ice water
1/2 bottle of Lipton diet Green Tea Citrus
Lunch:
Salad
5 pieces of ham
Snack:
Daily Greens Renew
Pineapple Greek yogurt
Dinner:
Turkey lettuce wrap
Done! I feel so accomplished that I made it thru the four day cleanse! And so motivated to continue a healthy lifestyle! I will still enjoy my queso, wine, and goldfish, but I think I will be more conscious of the choices I make. One easy change I made this week was having lettuce turkey wraps, using lettuce instead of a tortilla. This was an easy switch for me that saved a few extra calories without sacrificing too much!
Here are a few tips I would give others who are beginning the Daily Grend Cleanse:
1. Drink lots if water! The point of a cleanse is to flush out all the toxins in your body! If you do not drink enough water, you will not get rid of all the toxins!
2. Find a juice that you want to drink. I had a really hard time with the first juice I had, but after trying a few, I found one I actually enjoyed drinking! The Daily Greens Renew juice did not have that "green" taste that I couldn't continue drinking.
3. Stay positive! This was the hardest one for me, but after a day of no complaining and just continuing as I normally would, the cleanse became so much easier for me!
4. Find a plan that works for you. In this cleanse, the Daily Juice company recommends no animal products. I knew this would be very hard for me so I incorporated eggs and lunch meat. Finding what works for you, makes it easier to stay on the cleanse!
Overall I think this cleanse has been really beneficial to me and I will definitely do it again. Daily Greens recommends doing a cleanse once a season to flush out all the toxins and jump start healthy living!
Feel free to leave any comments or ask questions about the cleanse!
-- LC
No comments:
Post a Comment