Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Daily Greens Juice Cleanse - Day 2

Breakfast:
Daily Greens Harmony
Tervis full of ice water
1/2 bottle of Lipton diet Green Tea Citrus

Lunch:
Daily Greens Harmony
2 hard boiled eggs
Veggies with yogurt based dip

Snack:
1/2 bottle Daily Greens Vitality
Lettuce wrap (horseradish mustard, ham, onion, bell peppers, and tomatoes) 
Tervis full of lemon water

Dinner:
Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, croutons, and light Greek salad dressing)
10 asparagus spears (broiled in olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper)
Tervis full of lemon water 

Day 2 was pretty rough for me. I had little energy and did not think I would make it past lunch. After the wrap and salad, I feel so much better. I need food! I am going to try it again tomorrow. I may add other food to give me extra energy.

-- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment