I had a dear friend come over today that I haven't seen in ages. While cleaning and pinteresting, the ultimate multitasking :), I came across this post to make your house smell like William Sonoma. Heck Yeah! I shimmied my way into the kitchen and boiled water with 1 lemon, rosemary (fresh from my mothers garden), and a splash of vanilla. I left the kitchen to go make the bed and my nose began to perk up... and not in a good way! I walked towards the kitchen and was bombarded with one of the most unique and terrible smells! I was expecting this fresh and light fragrance to fill my home with yummy goodness and instead it was filled with a musty, burnt smell. I tried turing the burner down thinking it just needed a few more minutes but the smell was too much to handle! Down the drain it went! Save yourself the time and skip the possibility that you may set off the smoke alarm while stinking up your place!
Love, LC

No comments:
Post a Comment